Friday, May 10, 2013

Saying Goodbye To One Decade, Hello To Another

So yesterday I celebrated my 30th birthday.  If you would have asked me at 20 where I thought I would be at 30 my answer would not be the life I'm living now.  My answer also wouldn't have even have taken into consideration the person I've become now, but trust me it's both a good thing and God thing!

Your twenties are certainly a time of change, of turbulence and of growth and my life wasn't the exception to that rule.  Even though there were painful times and seasons I would like to skip over, I loved my twenties and for the next month on this blog I'd like to take a look back.  Sharing some of the highs and the lows and the lessons I've learned along the way that have all brought me to where I am today.  It's my way of "passing the story down" (Joel 1:3).  I hope you enjoy the posts to come!

No comments: