Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Unknown

Today I came across this quote from Theodore Epp:

"As we trust God to give us wisdom for today's decisions, He will lead us a step at a time into what He wants us to be doing in the future."

It hit close to home as over the next couple of months I have some decisions to make about the future. And where before decisions like these would cause me to worry, I find myself feeling kind of excited about them. I never used to be the kind of person who thrived in the unknown, but lately I have been.

But maybe that's because looking back I can see an intricate weaving of events where God had lead me thus far and I can now trust that the things that He has ahead for me are just as good, if not better, than the things I've left behind.

Here's to the unknown!

No comments: