Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Weekend @ the Cottage

Last weekend I jetted out to my aunts cottage to spend my first weekend there this summer. Even though it rained off and on throughout the weekend I still had a fantastic time.

I did some reading in Andy Stanley's The Principle of the Path, a book that I'm thoroughly enjoying. I did some thinking and praying about the future and the changes that are ahead. I spent time outdoors, enjoying the beauty of God's creation. And in the evenings I wrote a few new devotionals for the MAD Christian Radio Show (which you can find here, along with a new feature that links the devotionals with facebook).

All in all, it was a very peaceful time where I got to clear my head and quiet myself so that I could hear God speak. I left feeling encouraged and excited about the future. Can't wait to spend more time out there this summer!

No comments: