Thursday, November 26, 2009

iPod Touch

Last month I made the leap and finally bought an ipod touch. It's something I've wanted for a while, but I'm very cautious when it comes to decision making, so it took me a while to finally make the purchase. Am I ever glad I did.

This thing is incredible. I can watch movies or tv shows on it. I can check my email or surf the internet as long as there's wifi available. I can get details on the weather or play games. I can read the Bible or other books. It even has two built-in apps that let you take voice memos or notes, which comes in very handy.

The best thing about the ipod touch is that you can get most of the apps that are available for the iphone, so the sky is pretty much the limit of what you can add on and do on this thing.

Yesterday I was stuck waiting for tests for a couple of hours and thanks to having my ipod touch with me, I didn't even mind the wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHen I priced it at Rogers they said it would be $130 a month because of the amount of data.

$130 a month?

Are they pirates?

Kristen said...

That's crazy! And one of the reasons I went with the ipod touch and not the iphone- no monthly fees. I can't justify paying that much a month!

A friend of mine has an iphone and pays $60 a month- still a lot, but better than $130.