Thursday, June 07, 2007

New Purchase


After four years and thousands of photos, my good old Kodak digital camera kicked the bucket. That left me with a very tough decision to make: which camera to buy? There are a lot of options out there and I had no idea which one to go with.

That is until the Canon Powershot S3 IS caught my eye. It's technically "point and shoot", but still lets you change colour settings, aperture size, and shutter speed- bonus. Add to that a 12x optical zoom and I was sold.

It came in the mail a couple days ago (pays to order online). So now I'm in the process of learning how to take better pictures. And I've got to learn fast- I'm taking two trips this year: one next weekend to a seminar in Barrie and another to Michigan in August and I want to get some good shots!

Hopefully lots of good photo's to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how do you like your camera? Looks professional.

Kristen said...

I love it! It's taking a little bit of getting used, but I've taken some really great shots so far. I've posted a couple in the above post.

It was a good choice.