Sunday, May 28, 2006

Update

So I've been back from the big city for almost a week now and I know a few of you have been asking how the trip went. Thanks for your concern and sorry about not posting earlier. This week has been hectic in every sense of the word!

The trip didn't exactly turn out the way I wanted it to. I mean it was good to get some time away with my family, but the reason why we were there wasn't good. The doctor in Toronto said that my Mom does have skin cancer (again). Fortunately instead of doing surgery right away, there is a new procedure that is being tried out. So in a month from now we'll be going back to see if that worked. Please pray that it does.

Sometimes life can be hard, but as hard as it gets I'm reminded over and over that God is truly with me. I'm also reminded that things could be a lot worse than they are and for that reason alone I'm trying not to complain about this latest development and some other stuff that's going on right now.

So again thanks for your prayers- they are truly appreciated and I would be humbled if you would continue to pray for my Mom. Also while you're at it, please pray for my friend Eric's father- he's in the hospital and not doing well right now. Thank you.

No comments: